Last iOS version (v4.3.0) of KyPass is already 1 month old and I forget to talk about it.
In this version,
OneDrive Enterprise support was added. You could now use KyPass with your business O365 account. The shared folders are also supported.
There are also some new beta features like “hide expired entries” or “backup database after each change”. Don’t forget to see these beta features: Some could be removed if I don’t have any return about it 🙂
New version v4.3.1 will be released in a few days.
We listen to you: expandable tree view will be available for groups.
You could also import a bar code (or a QR code) in any field
Many other bug were fixed (see release notes)
– OTP support (from QRCode via the camera or via otpauth:// url)
– Edit entry page improved.
– New google Drive Sync.
– KDBX v4 read/write support.
– Caption of title bar is more readable
– History shows all special characters
– Copy to clipboard when pressing on value fixed
– adding a new entry, adding some fields and the decide to cancel by using “back” instead of “finish” doesn’t crash the database anymore
– File is saved when hitting finish after the edit dialog. You have to return to the main list for it to be saved
– Reset synchronization doesn’t deletes local files (including key file) anymore
– iPad QR Size fixed
– QR Code Import save
– Fixed crash when adding additional field when creating new entry
This version will be 40% off during 2 days ! Say it everywhere and make people happy…
PS: For Google Drive users: 2 things.
You have to reset your sync. Google has changed their api and a new sync is needed
There is a bug with the v3.8 (and v3.8.1): the database is not uploaded anymore. This bug is fixed in v3.8.2 (sent today to Apple) and you’ll not loose anything.