Last version of KyPass v3 was released 4 years ago but there are still some people using it.
Apple doesn’t allow you to run it from iOS 14.6 (it says the developer needs to update the application for it to work with that IOS even is nothing was done from my side)
As I couldn’t update it easily, a migration tools was done for people that don’t use cloud provider and don’t have backup.
The tools is available on our Discord.
To use it, just click on the link in the pinned message of the KyPass group of our Discord server and install the testflight version of our KyPass migration tools. It’s will create a local server that allow you to download your local database from your pc/mac.
(For the people that don’t have problems with KyPass3, don’t install it. This application replace the existing KyPass3 application)
PS. New version of KyPass 5 is on the way too.
Already 9 years old but in better shape than ever!
The changelog for the v5.5 is:
- Don’t remove PIN code after a valid touch/face ID.
- Fix pin check when use face id
- Removed all the ASIHTTPRequest call that hang on ios14.2beta
A lot of new things !
First, KyPass have a documentation ! It’s available at http://docs.kypass.eu. This website uses gitbook and you could improve documentation via GitHub if you wish.
The changelog for the v5.3 is:
- Year is now selectable in expiration date
- Added count in shortcuts section
- Added cloud provider icon in file list
- Added empty trash function
- Browse history entries
- Added database title in the bottom bar
- Allow certificates in O365 login
- Autofill function is back for ios12 users
- Fix box.com sync
- Fix size display for local files
- Fix large file (>4mb) upload with MSGraph
- Digits argument is now supported in OTP uri
- Fix the UIViewcontroller bug (when the use shortcut option was not set)
New version of KyPass was released today.
- O365 support is now better than never,
- The autofill function is working again (As a reminder: Settings>Passwords & Accounts>autofill). iOS 13.4 added some changes in the way this function should be implemented and had to be rewritten,
- Added new parameters in password generator (ignore some letters and add password separator)
The forum is still there if you need some improvements.
KyPass for ever !