Already 9 years old but in better shape than ever!
The changelog for the v5.5 is:
- Don’t remove PIN code after a valid touch/face ID.
- Fix pin check when use face id
- Removed all the ASIHTTPRequest call that hang on ios14.2beta
A lot of new things !
First, KyPass have a documentation ! It’s available at http://docs.kypass.eu. This website uses gitbook and you could improve documentation via GitHub if you wish.
The changelog for the v5.3 is:
- Year is now selectable in expiration date
- Added count in shortcuts section
- Added cloud provider icon in file list
- Added empty trash function
- Browse history entries
- Added database title in the bottom bar
- Allow certificates in O365 login
- Autofill function is back for ios12 users
- Fix box.com sync
- Fix size display for local files
- Fix large file (>4mb) upload with MSGraph
- Digits argument is now supported in OTP uri
- Fix the UIViewcontroller bug (when the use shortcut option was not set)
New version of KyPass was released today.
- O365 support is now better than never,
- The autofill function is working again (As a reminder: Settings>Passwords & Accounts>autofill). iOS 13.4 added some changes in the way this function should be implemented and had to be rewritten,
- Added new parameters in password generator (ignore some letters and add password separator)
The forum is still there if you need some improvements.
KyPass for ever !
Some news about the new version of KyPass.
v5 will be a free update.
Just wait a few more days 😉
- Critical bug in O365 when folder doesn’t exist is fixed
- Dark mode support will be finally here! (and all the colors have been improved)
- And some other little things you’ll enjoy 😉