KyPass is an Password Management application for people with high demands on secure personal data management.
It used the same database format than the Open Source Platform of KeePass Password Safe.
Many improvements have been added compared to the previous version!
- Split screen and tree view (especially on iPad)
- Full History Support (Viewing and Maintaining Input History)
- Total support of the Recycle-Bin
- Support of references on all fields
- Remote access (ssh and vnc first. RDP, telnet in a future release)
- Password generator with advanced features such as avoiding similar characters
- More here…
- Cloud Supports (Best way to keep multiple devices in Sync with the same information): Cloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Webdav
- Safari Integration (and some common 3rd Party like iCab etc.)
- KDBX4 Support (Introduced with Keepass 2.35 see http://keepass.info/help/kb/kdbx_4.html
- External Keyboard support
- Webdav local browser to import directly into KyPass without need for a cloud
- Download database from URL
- Touch-ID Security or Pin Code: Database password can be saved to the iOS Keyring so you dont have to type long passwords
- One Time Passwords
- Barcode exchange of entries
- All entry informations (including last changed date and expiry)
KyPass is now powerful enough the replace your desktop application!
KyPass is also the most complete iOS version with a lot of feature not available in our competitors.
Download it from the App Store
You could also download our macOS version from the Mac App Store