Already 9 years old but in better shape than ever!
The changelog for the v5.5 is:
- Don’t remove PIN code after a valid touch/face ID.
- Fix pin check when use face id
- Removed all the ASIHTTPRequest call that hang on ios14.2beta
Hi Amstrad CPC Lovers,
You could download now the demo of the first Amstrad game coded by the author of CrocoDS.
BriXen was one of the ten competitors for the CPC Gamedev Contest 2020.
Destroy all the bricks and avoid the BriXen !
Beware, when the treasure open, it only remains for a short time.
Description of the bricks
Each brick has its functionality!
- these bricks must be destroyed at the very start of the game. If you hit a SLIME, GAS, LAVA or ACID switch before destroying them, the only solution will be to kill yourself (esc or fire2)
- GEM LOCK
- these bricks can be considered as key / lock. You touch the GEM, your ball carries it and opens one of the locks.
- SLIME, GAS, LAVA, ACID
- these bricks can only be destroyed after touching the corresponding switch.
- INVERT DIR
- reversal of ball direction.
This game couldn’t be done without all these people:
- Cedric “leZone” Grandemange (gfxs),
- Alexis “KOOPA” Lambin (sfxs),
- Bruno “Kukulcan” cpc-power.com (title code),
- Matéolion (add levels),
- Miguel “RedBug” Vanhove (code).
Download it from DoubleSide Games (or play online on CrocoDS).
And vote for us on Facebook! A physical version of the game will be available soon…
A lot of new things !
First, KyPass have a documentation ! It’s available at http://docs.kypass.eu. This website uses gitbook and you could improve documentation via GitHub if you wish.
The changelog for the v5.3 is:
- Year is now selectable in expiration date
- Added count in shortcuts section
- Added cloud provider icon in file list
- Added empty trash function
- Browse history entries
- Added database title in the bottom bar
- Allow certificates in O365 login
- Autofill function is back for ios12 users
- Fix box.com sync
- Fix size display for local files
- Fix large file (>4mb) upload with MSGraph
- Digits argument is now supported in OTP uri
- Fix the UIViewcontroller bug (when the use shortcut option was not set)
V5.2 is available in the AppStore and fix the Dropbox bug.
Now.. What do you want to v5.3 ?
Post your suggestion on Twitter with the hashtag #KyPassIdeas