A lot of new things !
First, KyPass have a documentation ! It’s available at http://docs.kypass.eu. This website uses gitbook and you could improve documentation via GitHub if you wish.
The changelog for the v5.3 is:
- Year is now selectable in expiration date
- Added count in shortcuts section
- Added cloud provider icon in file list
- Added empty trash function
- Browse history entries
- Added database title in the bottom bar
- Allow certificates in O365 login
- Autofill function is back for ios12 users
- Fix box.com sync
- Fix size display for local files
- Fix large file (>4mb) upload with MSGraph
- Digits argument is now supported in OTP uri
- Fix the UIViewcontroller bug (when the use shortcut option was not set)
2 thoughts on “V5.3 available in the AppStore”
Why do I have to purchase again every time you have a version upgrade. I’ve spent money twice already for KyPass
There are only 2 paid upgrade since 2011.
I don’t think that there are a lot of applications with such a support 😉 It’s one of the reason that explains that KyPass was not abandoned.