KyPass use the official SDK from cloud provider to synchronize your databases.
In the v5.1, the SDK for Dropbox-sdk-obj-c use the v3.11.1. This SDK is buggy… and fixed in v3.11.2 released yesterday.
It means that you couldn’t synchronize anymore with Dropbox on v5.1.
v5.2 was sent to Apple today. Expect it in a few hours.
Sorry for the inconvenience
New version of KyPass was released today.
- O365 support is now better than never,
- The autofill function is working again (As a reminder: Settings>Passwords & Accounts>autofill). iOS 13.4 added some changes in the way this function should be implemented and had to be rewritten,
- Added new parameters in password generator (ignore some letters and add password separator)
The forum is still there if you need some improvements.
KyPass for ever !
Some news about the new version of KyPass.
v5 will be a free update.
Just wait a few more days 😉
- Critical bug in O365 when folder doesn’t exist is fixed
- Dark mode support will be finally here! (and all the colors have been improved)
- And some other little things you’ll enjoy 😉
I’ve bought a RG350. It’s a handheld video game console base on the OpenDingux os (like the well-known GCW Zero).
New device means new playground and new challenges.
I’ve thus ported CrocoDS on the RG350: Every device needs an Amstrad CPC emulator!
It’s still alpha release.
Don’t hesitate to post on these boards if you have any suggestions to improve it:
Download CrocoDS for the RG350