Here is already the v0.2 of KyPass Companion with a big improvement:
– KyPass Companion is now fully compatible with KeePassHTTP. It mean that you can use the Chrome & Firefox add-on on your Mac !
– Opened database are also restored at the opening of KyPass Companion.
All you have to do is download “KyPass Companion”, run it, open a KeePass database and install a browser extension:
– Chrome: Download if from Chrome Web Store (thanks to Perry Nguyen)
– Firefox: Download if from https://passifox.appspot.com/passifox.xpi (thanks to Perry Nguyen)
– Safari: Go in the preferences panel of KyPass Companion and click on the “Install Safari extension” button.
The link is always the same: http://bit.ly/Z7EHsK