You asked me the roadmap of Kypass. Here it is!
- Kypass Handbook. (this week)
- Adding more synchronization choice (2.0)
- Define automatic logout time (1.4)
- Improve design & usability (2.0)
- Add more information on each details form (1.4)
- Bug fixes: allow not alphanumeric characters in password (1.4)
- Settings to disable automatic sync mechanism. (2.0)
- kdbx write support (3.0)
- Bug fixes: search function crash kypass (when I’ll be able to reproduce the error)
- Spin animation/progress bar when opening a database (1.5)
- Easy password generation (2.1)
- Wireless password exchange between 2 iphone/ipad (2.1)
- 1.4: before the end of summer (I’m using Xcode 4.2 beta with the SDK for ios5 beta. I don’t think that I can’t release an application anymore until the GM is released. If I can, the 1.4 version will be release soon)
- 2.0: before the end of fall.
One thought on “Roadmap”
I would add some items to wishlist: “Automatic exiting from database after closing application by pressing HOME button”, “Icons support”, “Adding embedded customer’s icons support”, “GUI refactoring with new graphical elements”, “Tags support”, “Fixing local WEB-server problem (I can’t upload database from my browser, it can’t connect to iPhone and flushs connection by timeout)”, etc.