[lang_en]Still one week before the end of the compo.
We need comments about your compo. Thus don’t hesitate to put a link to your mockup on your website 🙂
I already could present the 5 selected developers:
– Alekmaul, the Six Million Emulator Man.
– Mollusk, the man who are responsible for 3/4 of the nds homebrew softwares.
– Ariala, the Hot NDS Software Developer (she comes from Dijon).
– Freemaan, the creator of IRCDS.
– Redbug, me.
[lang_fr]Plus qu’une semaine avant la fin de la compo.
Si vous voulez des commentaires sur votre mockup, n’hésitez pas à faire un lien de l’article le concernant sur votre site personnel.
Je peux deja vous annoncer les 5 programmeurs qui developperont les applications de vos reves:
– Alekmaul, l’homme aux mille émulateurs.
– Mollusk, celui sans qui trois quart des homebrews sur Nintendo DS n’existerait pas.
– Ariala, la programmeuse hot nds (elle nous vient de Dijon).
– Freemaan, l’auteur de IRCDS.
– Redbug, moi.
This 9th entry was created by Moro
Here is his description:
Well, this is quite obvious, this is a port of the segaCD ( megaCD ) version of Snatcher, that uses the double screen and the stylus to play in a comfortable “Phoenix Wright” style.
It can be played with the stylus and with d-pad and buttons. The shooting scenes need to be played with the stylus and it would be great if they would be faster and harder than the original ( you can shoot really tapping with the stylus ) ; in the shooting scenes the top screens will show the life markers or any HUD that is present… It could be released with the acts in different nds files, one after another ( like a tv serial… ).
This 8th entry was created by Moro
Here is his description:
This is a lightweight port of the windows app “Band-In-A-Box” which is a great and extremely useful app for musicians like me, it let’s you play with your computer ( now your DS! ) like if it was with a full band. It doesn’t need to have all the features of the original, but it will nice if it had the most important :
– You can create the armonical structure ( place the chords in the right measures… ).
– You can hear it, in different styles ( at least 10, like blues, rock, metal, bossa nova, jazz … ).
– You can select the instruments that will be playing with you ( touch the pink buttons to mute one of the instruments ).
– You can open midi files an band-in-a-box songs, and you can save the new songs you’ve just made.
The app works like Nitrotracker, you need to swap the screens to change between the arranger and the sounds. You can select measure ( and it’s two halfs ) with the d-pad ( or swapping screens ) and fill in the right chord with the “chord keyboard”. It could be nice that an app like band-in-a-box goes portable, it will let you play and practice anywhere in a better and more useful way than playing alone.
Mobile Software & Embedded Development