– OTP support (from QRCode via the camera or via otpauth:// url)
– Edit entry page improved.
– New google Drive Sync.
– KDBX v4 read/write support.
– Caption of title bar is more readable
– History shows all special characters
– Copy to clipboard when pressing on value fixed
– adding a new entry, adding some fields and the decide to cancel by using “back” instead of “finish” doesn’t crash the database anymore
– File is saved when hitting finish after the edit dialog. You have to return to the main list for it to be saved
– Reset synchronization doesn’t deletes local files (including key file) anymore
– iPad QR Size fixed
– QR Code Import save
– Fixed crash when adding additional field when creating new entry
This version will be 40% off during 2 days ! Say it everywhere and make people happy…
PS: For Google Drive users: 2 things.
You have to reset your sync. Google has changed their api and a new sync is needed
There is a bug with the v3.8 (and v3.8.1): the database is not uploaded anymore. This bug is fixed in v3.8.2 (sent today to Apple) and you’ll not loose anything.
Did you like this article ? Then share it with your friends by clicking the buttons below: