It’s been a long time since my last update about KyPass. Sorry about that.
I’ve a lot of news about KyPass.
For the iOS version:
- I have added One-time password. You could now add a OTP field in your database and use it to connect on all website that supports Time-synchronized OTP.
- The edit page has been refreshed. I like it and I hope you will be too.
For the macOS version:
- OTP support (enter otpauth://totp/Example:firstname.lastname@example.org?secret=DPJBSKY3EHWP3PXP&issuer=Example in a field and KyPass will translate it to the correct secret key)
- add custom fields in the columns view
- edit multiple entries
- add filter on custom fields
- edit existing import tasks
- quick view improved
- attachments could be previewed by pressing the space key
- (bug fix) entry and group could now be created directly from the sidebar
- (bug fix) duplicate entry is now working also in search view
- (bug fix) viewing an entry doesn’t change modification date anymore
As you could see, it’s a lot of improvement for the macOS version and thus I need some time to be sure that all is OK.
I expect to release it 2 weeks.
PS. The name of macOS version will be changed from KyPass Companion to KyPass like the iOS version. No need to add the Companion word.
PS2. I’m also working on a iPad pro version. I’ve bought one. At home, I use it more that my computer. KyPass need to be more sexy on a tablet !