It will be a maintenance release that fixes a few bugs for Yosemite and iOS8 but if you want some new features, don’t hesitate to ask
And it’s now rated 18+ due to internal browser.
Yippee Ki Yay !
KyPass couldn’t sync anymore kdb(x) file with Google Drive…
Google have change the way you could search file in Google Drive: https://developers.google.com/drive/v2/reference/files/list
I used the query string ‘(title contains ‘kdb’) or (title contains ‘kdbx’)‘ to search keepass database on your drive. This query doesn’t return file with kdb or kdbx extension in title anymore.
The way to find these file is now ‘(fileExtension = ‘kdb’) or (fileExtension = ‘kdbx’)‘ that seems logical but that didn’t work before.
I’ll submit a bug fix version to Apple this weekend.
Until the new version, the workaround is to add (kdb) or (kdbx) in the title of your database on Google Drive
I’m a big fan of “Going Paperless“, the blog of Jamie Todd Rubin (An Evernote Ambassador).
Some times ago, it shares one of its great usage of Evernote: Turn paper manuals into digital documents and use QR codes to make the instructions easy-to-find in context !
It’s great but it’s could still be easier.
Here is my tools to increase the creation of QR Code for Evernote: Karekod !
How to use it ?
1. Go to the note in Evernote
2. Click the Note menu and select “Copy Note Link”
3. Open Karekod. It will automatically take the link from the clipboard to create a QR code with the evernote:// url.
4. Press the print button and use the printer QR code where you want.
The next time you look for your manuals, just use a QRCode reader on your smartphone (I personnaly use CamFind – http://camfindapp.com/) and it will automatically open Evernote with the right document.
Download it from the Mac App Store
A little screenshot on the WIP KyPass Companion 1.5.
The new features will be:
- Finally a true tree view in the sidebar.
- Save your preferred filter in shortcuts.
- Save your preferred entries in favorites.
- New columns (password bits, modification, expiration & creation date) also available in search filter.
- And many bug fixes
Still some little things to add… Deadline: end of next week!