KyPass Companion v1.3 was sent to Apple today.
Here are the changes:
- added view password button in ‘Master Password’ form.
- icon of groups are editable.
- shortcut ⌘L to lock database
- resizable sidebar.
- new powerful filter
- (bug fix) modification & access date are now correct with kdbx.
- (bug fix) fix in-memory protection field bug when the database is saved twice in the same session.
- (bug fix) key file settings is now supported when using ‘save password in keychain’
- (bug fix) fixed auto-lock when it’s disabled.
- (bug fix) fix keepasshttp & quick list bug when ‘save password in keychain’ is checked.
- (bug fix) fix second-level domains like .ac.uk, .co.uk, …
- (bug fix) remove 0 length attachment
Just a few days to wait