First version of CrocoDS for macOS is now available !
CrocoDS is an Amstrad CPC emulator and the first version was created for… Nintendo DS.
Don’t hesitate to ask some features. I would like CrocoDS to be the best Amstrad emulator on macOS !
Actually, you have:
- automatic resize of the main screen (as seen on the Nintendo DS version) and full screen via [⌘F] key
- copy paste to the CPC (for fast insert of basic code) [⌘V] key
- light pen support.
- integrated menu (with the help of @Kukulcan for the icons) [alt] key
- tabbed window.
- ssh terminal (via fake emulation but on the real cpc screen – I’m also a sys-admin 8) )
- load game from the great database of CPC-POWER [⌘I] key
Next version will have:
- integrated development environnement (like in pico8 but to develop real cpc games)
- integrated norton commander like (to manage .dsk)