Posted by RedBug | Posted in MyDev | Posted on 09-11-2007
You could forget the joke from kukulcan: here is the v2.0 of CrocoDS
- Save-states (load, read & erase).
- New design. (thanks to kukulcan)
- Bugfixes with the autostart.
- Beter support of the copy, shift, control and caps-lock keys.
- Single / multi-keys pressed for activate cheat code.
- Minor update in the Z80 emulation.
- Bugfixes in the timing of the sound module. (thanks to Alekmaul)
- All options are now available via icons.
- Screen capture (you need sna2png to convert the snapshot to bitmap)
- Speed limitator. (crocods is sometimes too fast)