OneDrive for Business Login failed

Problems with KyPass on iPhone should be reported in here
DMF

OneDrive for Business Login failed

Post by DMF »

My KDBX DB is stored on my company OneDrive for Business Account.
When i open the DB via OneDrive for Business App on my iOS device the master password will not be accepted in Kypass -> message: "invalid master-password".
The only way to get my DB opened on the iOS App is to download the DB on my personal computer from OneDrive and sync it via iTunes to the iOS device.
In this way i have my data with me but the file will not be updated nor synced back to OneDrive.

In the attached screenshot you will see the 2 files on the iOS Kypass App. (different file size!)
- Local -> NewDatabase = working one added via iTunes
- Secure -> NewDatabase-10 = not working one added via OneDrive for Business App on the iOS device

Any ideas?
Attachments
Kypass_DB.PNG
Kypass_DB.PNG (53.89 KiB) Viewed 56 times

zuxx

Re: OneDrive for Business Login failed

Post by zuxx »

Hello,

if you locate your DB in the folder securised (confidential, crypted...) then the file is scrambled and you can't read it from another 3rd party app only from your company laptop (in mine they use Orizon to secure a folder named confidential and if my file is in then I can't read it from ather laptop only with the company laptop) this is not a bug of kypass (if all your O365 is crypted then ask tour company to add a folder not crypted)

Hope it helps !

zuxx

Re: OneDrive for Business Login failed

Post by zuxx »

Hi,

I was having some troubles too with my iPhone and the pb is when I use dnscrypt.
I tryed disabling dnscrypt and no more problems I can log in and do evrything.

Hope it help