Cannot see input box when typing

Problems with KyPass on iPhone should be reported in here
MarkMiller

Post by MarkMiller » Fri May 03, 2019 3:25 am

As soon as I try editing any field the form scrolls to the end. As a result I cannot see what I am typing. I can scroll up but as soon as I click Next the form scrolls back to the bottom

codevmatter

Re: Cannot see input box when typing

Post by codevmatter » Tue May 28, 2019 12:27 am

It is happening to me too. Also how do I get the password generated in the password field?

Mr-Fly

Post by Mr-Fly » Tue May 28, 2019 5:38 am

codevmatter wrote:It is happening to me too. Also how do I get the password generated in the password field?
This dialog has moved into the extras menu. Reason is that all fields that have been hidden can now better be edited without accidentally hitting the password generation. Eg. CVV for credit cards etc in additional fields.
Additionally you can now generate a password in any field, also all additional fields (second passwords, transaction pins etc. )

Kypass Beta Tester and Moderator

codevmatter

Post by codevmatter » Tue May 28, 2019 4:06 pm

Ok, but how about the nonsense of scrolling down? If its expected to paste the copied password from the generator, how can i paste when the screen scrolls down.

Mr-Fly

Post by Mr-Fly » Wed May 29, 2019 5:22 am

It’s pasted automatically to the field that was active. I believe the scrolling was a bug. In my test version intus not scrolling anymore.

Kypass Beta Tester and Moderator