iCloud Drive Support

Problems with KyPass on iPhone should be reported in here
chadj

iCloud Drive Support

Post by chadj » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:48 pm

I know this has been brought up before (here and here) but with the new beta being available I was wondering if we're going to see the re-written iCloud support in the beta line? If so, I'll be more than happy to test that out.

Thanks!

Gennyswiss0

Re: iCloud Drive Support

Post by Gennyswiss0 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:49 am

I am facing some ipod touch problems in connecting it with an iCloud account. I have thought it to be the error in my device but it is not. what can be the reason for such problems that I am having?

RedBug
Site Admin

Post by RedBug » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:32 pm

chadj wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:48 pm
I know this has been brought up before but with the new beta being available I was wondering if we're going to see the re-written iCloud support in the beta line? If so, I'll be more than happy to test that out.

Thanks!
Not yet.. In the next release
Artisan developer iPhone/Mac, old demoscener & Kyuran owner.
RedBug / Image

guido.leenders

Post by guido.leenders » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:22 am

Would be great.

Previously I used Dropbox with a crypted folder, but it seems Dropbox free does not allow three or more activations. So I had to choose. OneDrive and ICloud I already had subscriptions on so I have abandoned Dropbox.

The iCloud folder contains a kdbx which i change in a specific workstation and from there the changes get propagated.

The current solution with an app managed storage does not make forwarding changes as easy as with Dropbox.

But I am happy to see how KyPass evolved. Was critical when it went to v4 but things sorted out great.