WebDAV Refresh

Problems with KyPass on iPhone should be reported in here
AlexAustin

WebDAV Refresh

Post by AlexAustin »

Hello,
When I use KyPass, only, against my WebDAV server, it works fine. When I edit the database from Keepass on my computer, I can't get the new update on KyPass without deleting and re-creating the WebDAV profile. Is there another way to have KyPass reload the site index?

Thanks,
- Alex

RedBug (Author)
Site Admin

Re: WebDAV Refresh

Post by RedBug (Author) »

How do you insert the webdav folder in the sync config ? (Are you sure that you don’t add the database name in the url ?)
Does the pull to refresh funtion works (in the main file list) ?
Artisan developer iPhone/Mac, old demoscener & Kyuran owner.
RedBug / Kyuran

AlexAustin

Post by AlexAustin »

Pull to refresh appears to do something, but it does not refresh from the server.

Config is:
URL: https://myserver.com/Passwords/
Username: my_un
Password: my_password

It finds mypasswords.kdbx in the folder.

When I do a refresh, I see a

Code: Select all

my.phone.ip - my_un "PROPFIND /Passords/ HTTP/1.1" 207 1596 "-" "Kyuran KSync"
in my server log. Regardless, the list does not refresh and see the new file date.

AlexAustin

Post by AlexAustin »

Also, when I browse the server with cadaver, I do see the correct file date/time.

AlexAustin

Post by AlexAustin »

Any updates or questions on this?

paintguy

Post by paintguy »

I am having the same problem. When I change the database on a different platform, I have to completely kill the app from memory on the iOS device, before it picks up the new date and time of the DB from WebDAV directory. Pulling down to refresh does not do it.

Can you please fix the refresh code to go to the WebDAV server and reload the directory metadata.

Also, tapping the Tags field on an entry screen when there is no tag, crashes the app. (iOS 13, iPhone 11 Pro)

Update: after playing with it some more, it does seem to refresh the list some of the time. I have not figured out the pattern yet.