Posted by RedBug | Posted in MyDev | Posted on 01-07-2011
Version 1.1 is out !
New version 1.2 will be sent to Apple next sunday.
New features will be:
- Application log out the database after 60 seconds in background.
- Support of the Keepass2 format v1.15.
- (Bug Fixes) Open a url from the iPad doesn’t crash anymore.
If you have any other wishes, you have still 48 hours
Posted by RedBug | Posted in Non classé | Posted on 26-06-2011
A lot of buyers… Thanks to you all.
But some critics too.
Most of your critics are right… and fixed in the new version.
I have sent the application to Apple.
Be careful. it should be out soon !
In the version 1.0, the KDB file have to be in the ‘Crypted’ folder in the root of your dropbox. This folder is created the first time you run Kypass. The next time you run Kypass (thus, on IOS4, you have to reload kypass (double click on the home button and a long press on the kypass process to kill it and run again).
What’s New in the Version 1.1 ?
- Possibility to change the dropbox folder to your specific folder in iPhone settings.
- Synchronize your databases at startup (even in multitask).
- (bug fixe) Upload from your browser is now possible.
- (bug fixe) KDBX files are now also synchronized via Dropbox.
Posted by RedBug | Posted in Non classé | Posted on 24-06-2011
It’s approved !
Download it on the App Store
Posted by RedBug | Posted in Non classé | Posted on 19-06-2011
Finally, I have released KyPass for the iPhone/iPad. I’m now waiting the Apple approval.
KyPass is an application for people with extremly high demands on secure personal data management.
It uses the same database than KeePass Password Safe and could synchronize with Dropbox server.
KyPass saves many different information e.g. user names, passwords, urls and comments in one single database. The entries are sorted in groups. The integrated search function allows to search in the complete database.
The complete database is always encrypted either with AES (alias Rijndael) or Twofish encryption algorithm using a 256 bit key. Therefore the saved information can be considered as quite safe.
KyPass is based on the work of QIang Yu on MyKeePass . But since his software was not updated for a long time, we made KyPass for all the people that use KeePass on their desktop.
Added features from the original version are:
- Dropbox support (two-way synchronization)
- Universal application.
- Icon are displayed in view.
- All orientations support.
- And many bugfixes.