Posted by RedBug | Posted in MyDev | Posted on 20-11-2013
Currently, the changes are:
- added auto-lock & clipboard security.
- change the quick open shortcut
- added settings for the Chrome/Firefox extension password generator
- some bug fixes
And I’m currently working on the delete & move entries function.
I would like to add another thing. I have some idea but what are you waiting next ?
Some ideas could be find in the great plugins list available on keepass at http://keepass.info/plugins.html
Posted by RedBug | Posted in MyDev | Posted on 01-11-2013
… is ready for sale.
What’s new ?
- tools/update icon entries from url.
- (bug fixe) ssh:// url are now working (fixed a sandbox issue)
- (bug fixe) sorted column when changing folder is working now.
- remove safari plugin support (security flaw)
v1.2 will be send to Apple sunday with auto-lock, clipboard security, change shortcut settings, …
Get it from the App Store!
Posted by RedBug | Posted in MyDev | Posted on 20-10-2013
KyPass v3.1 was approved a few hours ago!!
But… Why do update from v2 to v3 ?
- PIN Code is available to protect your database.
- Use the password generator when you create a new entry.
- You could select any file as key file.
- You could use more than one dropbox folder.
- More to come…
And… KyPass Companion (mac version of KyPass) was released 2 days ago.
KyPass v3 is at 80% during 48 hours to celebrate this release !
Posted by RedBug | Posted in MyDev | Posted on 17-10-2013
KyPass Companion 1.0 is available on the Mac App Store !!!!
Download it from the Mac App Store
Posted by RedBug | Posted in MyDev | Posted on 12-10-2013
Here is already the changes:
- webdav password is now hidden
- display filename in password form
- allow multiple folder in dropbox
- option to automatically open search panel when opening your database
- select key file in directory
- bug fixes (allow dropbox folder in root, …)
Just a few days to wait