Dropbox is not working anymore on KyPass (3 & 4). We investigate.
It seems that Dropbox v1 support has been retired yesterday.
We’ve contacted Dropbox to give us access back to v1 until migration to the v2.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
KyPass 4 is available!
This version has been designed to be able to replace the desktop version and many improvements have been added compared to the previous version:
In addition to this, it still has the functionality of previous versions:
This is the first version of KyPass redesigned by targeting the iPad. It wants to get as close as possible to the desktop version of KyPass.
KyPass 4 is available at an introductory price of 5.49 € and will be available on the AppStore
V2 was 4 years old. And v3 was a free update.
Thus, yes, v4 will be a paying update…
Don’t worry, v3 will still be supported and will get maintenance fixes until end of 2019. (v3.9 will be released next week)
At Kyuran, we love iPad. And with iOS 11, iPad will be better than ever!
So will be KyPass v4.
The new version is specially focused on iPad and will be universal iPhone/iPad.
We want that KyPass for iOS become your only Keepass application. (Even if you could buy our macOS version too)
All you could expect from a password manager will be integrated in this version and many new features will be added as:
All the feature present in the our macOS version will be present in this v4 in a short time (mass modification for instance)
And we have also many other improvement in the pipe like tag support, template, reference field…
As images speak more than words, we let you discover some screenshot of the upcoming version.
KyPass v4 will be the most complete iOS version with a lot of feature not available in our competitors!
KyPass v3.8 was released Friday.
Lot of changes:
– OTP support (from QRCode via the camera or via otpauth:// url)
– Edit entry page improved.
– New google Drive Sync.
– KDBX v4 read/write support.
– Caption of title bar is more readable
– History shows all special characters
– Copy to clipboard when pressing on value fixed
– adding a new entry, adding some fields and the decide to cancel by using “back” instead of “finish” doesn’t crash the database anymore
– File is saved when hitting finish after the edit dialog. You have to return to the main list for it to be saved
– Reset synchronization doesn’t deletes local files (including key file) anymore
– iPad QR Size fixed
– QR Code Import save
– Fixed crash when adding additional field when creating new entry
This version will be 40% off during 2 days ! Say it everywhere and make people happy…
PS: For Google Drive users: 2 things.